Added Braun Service Manual to our catalog. Its now available for free download:
Models 3610, 3612 and 3615
Contents (7 pages):
- Exploded Drawing
- Spare Parts List
- Service Information
- General: Rechargeable and cord shaver
- Nominal voltage: 100 - 240 V 16 hr. / 12 – 240 V 1 hr.
- Nominal frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Housing: Plastic material
- Shaving foil frame: Plastic with intergrated shaving foil and
- floating system
- Cutter block: Plastic frame with 30 outer blades in a 3°
- angled position, 10 mm diameter
- Amplitude: 2.4 mm (measured at the cutter block)
- Long hair trimmer: additionally switchable by a central switch
- Drive: Via 1.2 V DC motor
- Revolutions when run on: After min 3 minutes recharging time.
- batteries: min 6,000 rpm without LHT.
- min. 5,500 rpm with LHT
- Power transmission: Via eccenter and oscillating frame onto the
- shaving system
- Power supply: By a built in rechargeable NiMH battery resp.
- a built in battery charger with attachable
- power cord
- Charging of the shaver: is indicated by a green lamp
- Power consumption: 3610, 1 Watt
- 3612, 3615, 4 Watts
- Charging time: 3610, approx. 16 hours
- 3612, 3615 approx. 1 hour
- Operating capacity: Approx. 30 shaving minutes (after full