Added Braun Pocket Twist 350 Service Document to our catalog. Its now available for download:
(Let me know if you need spare parts for it)
Contents (6 pages):
- Service Information
- Technical Data
- Exploded Drawing
- Parts List
- Principle: Battery operated shaver with switch-on protection.
- Housing: Plastic material
- Shaving head: Plastic frame with integrated shaving foil.
- Cutter block: 30 blades, 3° inclined, 10 mm diameter, plastic frame.
- Drive: 2.7 V DC motor.
- Power transmission: via eccenter and oscillating frame onto the shaving system.
- Power supply: by 2 Mignon batteries 1.5 V (type LR6, AM3, MN 1500/AA alkaline)
- Amplitude: Approx. 2.4 mm, measured at the cutter block.
- Revolutions: Approx. 6200 r.p.m. (with new batteries)
- Approx. 5500 r.p.m. (by 2.4 V minimum)
- Working current: Approx. 500 mA
- Operating capacity: Approx. 60 shaving minutes.